Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I suck!

It's been since last Friday since I updated....I should be beat ;p

Let's see, we had a pretty good weekend. Sat morning we had a b-day party to go to in our neighborhood, so we went to that. We already had plans to go to my mom's house and swim, so I took the kids and one of Sydni's friends there and we stayed until probably 4pm! It was so nice and relaxing and the kids exhausted themselves!! Sat evening we just hung out, Jeremy played some ping-pong and I chatted with my friend/neighbor.

Sunday, we decided to cook out, invited the IL's (actually Jeremy did this without asking me, but hey, that's beside the point, right??) and BIL and his family. It ended up being a nice day, so we put the water slide up to entertain the kids :)

It's been a tense week at work...I've known that we are doing a reorg within the HR dept and that I would possibly be doing something different than what I'm doing now, but haven't known many details. Well, I found out yesterday that I was given a promotion!!! I'm super excited and proud of myself :) My new title is Human Resources Manager and I get more moola, that's ALWAYS nice ;)

Dylan had his 2nd t-ball practice Tuesday night and Jeremy said he's doing GREAT!! He didn't do very well with soccer, so we were a bit apprehensive about t-ball. His first game is this Saturday and I can't wait, he's gonna be SO cute ;)

So that's it in a nutshell for me. I need to write myself a note somewhere to update on a more regular basis...perhaps my forehead?? LOL

1 comment:

Paula said...

YAY for getting more money! Congrats!!! :-)