Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shame Shame Shame....

On me! Ugh, my world has been just nuts. That's the only way I know how to put it. I have had some pretty big stuff going on at work and that has required WAY more of my time and thoughts than it normally does :( Luckily, it's about to be done and I'll have some breathing room soon!

What's new with us? Not much, I've been taking some pictures, we had our last soccer game 2 weeks ago and have the trophy ceremony this Saturday. Sydni is still loving gymnastics :) It is prime-time hunting season in my house, so Jeremy is gone every Saturday and Sunday morning until lunch time. I really don't mind it...gives me time to get up and be lazy ;p

I'm really looking forward to the holiday! I just love Thanksgiving and Christmas...yes, I've already started listening to Christmas music...I'm a dork like that ;)

I have ZERO shopping done :( I do have a list though, so it's started. Our Christmas will be minimal this year. My kids just have WAY too much stuff and they always get SO much from the grandparents and other family. I'm just done with feeling like I have to get them so much. Plus, we don't have a ton of money to spend (who does these days??) on things they really don't need. They are planning to ask Santa for a chocolate lab puppy :) If you don't know, we had a chocolate lab that was 8 yrs old (he was my baby before the babies) and we had to put him to sleep last year, the week before Christmas :( I'm sure hoping Santa can find one ;)

So that's my update for today....I am making a commitment to myself to submit a blog entry once a day for the next 2 weeks...even if it's just a couple of sentences to say I'm tired. So keep after me!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I will keep after you my darling. I hear ya on the a. to many toys and b. not enough money situation this year :) such is life and when you multiply that time 6 it's insane.

you know, they say anything you do for 2 weeks becomes habit! So good luck with that!!!

Sorry about your puppy. Our yellow lab is 8 this year, I can't imagine life w/out her - she's been around longer than most of my kids LOL!