Friday, July 11, 2008

TGIF!!!

Well, didn't get the office/craft room cleaned out...maybe this weekend?? I've officially decided we aren't going to the birthday party tomorrow. I plan to get her a gift and have Sydni take it over to her though. I already had this painting thing planned and I'm going with it.

Not sure what other plans we'll have....if they involve being outside, it will have to be in water...if you haven't heard me mention, it's HOT here!!! Jeremy is playing golf Sunday morning and I'm not sure what plans we have for the rest of the day. I really need to comb my house and find some more stuff to ebay so I can make some more $$ for GBR :)

Sydni was SO excited this morning! At their daycare, they do good behavior field trips, and of course, she gets to go everytime :) They were going to the park and then to a local camp to use their swimming pool. We packed her lunch and she told me I had to write her a "note" to put in her sack...it was TOO cute :)

Dylan is super sad that he doesn't get to go though :( I told him that he will next year, he just has to get a little bit bigger. Sydni of course, replies to him that, "Sorry Dylan, that's just the way God made it, I was born first." LOL!!!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

HA HA HA, what a sweet big sister - the day will come when she'll regret comments like that.

Glad to see you posting :) it makes me happy!

Paula said...

That is hilarious! She is sassy! I like it! :-)

Jenn said...

waiting, waiting.... :D

Jenn said...

i'm going to start posting to this post every time I come here and you haven't updated :P

Jenn said...

cough, cough

Jenn said...

ah, ah, ah CHEW!

Jenn said...

I left you alone and you still didn't post?!!?

Jenn said...

darn you!

Jenn said...

HOW MANY COMMENTS AM i GONNA HAVE TO LEAVE???? LOL!!!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

Alright missy!! I finally updated!