Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm tired

*sigh* It's been way too long since I've updated. I'm sorry!!! Let's see, where to start. We've had a busy past month or so. August was filled with birthday and our anniversary. Jeremy's b-day was 8/18, Dylan's b-day was 8/27. Our 9th anniversary was 8/21. My b-day was 9/1. LOTS going on in that 2 week time period. We had Dylan's b-day party over Labor Day weekend and it was GREAT! Dylan and Sydni both started school and are LOVING it so far!! I was really nervous about Dylan starting Kindergarten, but he's just doing awesome!! He's struggling somewhat with being tired. He was used to taking a 2 hr nap EVERY day at daycare and went to NO nap at all :( There have been several days that he's come home and by 6:30 pm, he is asleep for the night! Poor guy!

The extra-curricular activities are definitely an adjustment too! Dylan is playing fall soccer and has practice twice a week. Jeremy is the coach, so we HAVE to be there. He has his first game this Saturday. Sydni just started Cheer/Gymnastics last week and LOVES it so much! She's really a natural when it comes to the tumbling, etc. I'm excited that she's getting to do this.

Work has been BEYOND crazy! I've got several projects going on that are very sensitive in nature and are just stressful! Couple that in with Hurricane Ike...watch out!! Luckily, we didn't have any damage here where we live, but in my job, I support people in Houston and Beaumont. I can't even tell you how much work is going into getting the facilities and people back to work and their living situations, etc. It's just mind-boggling and I can't imagine being in their shoes right now.

I really promise to do better about updating. I think I get overwhelmed and think I have to type out a LOT and then I just don't because it's too much. So even if I just type a small paragraph, I'm going to do it!

Jenn, I hope you this makes you happy!!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

it did make me happy :) thanks for thinking of me:D

Glad the kids are adjusting well, i'm not sure how Anna would have done if she had to go full days for KG, i'm very pro nap :D

I'll let you know what I figure out for papers cuz it's making me nuts and i'm glad i'm not alone :D

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I'm very pro nap too and it's just been a HARD adjustment for him, poor guy!!

Jenn said...

thanks! It has been crazy busy, hopefully at some point it'll slow down :)

Yeah, Nate's knee sucks, not much I can do about it now tho huh?

Hopefully Dylan will adjust soon :)