Monday, September 22, 2008

Good weekend!!

We had a good weekend in the Segroves' household!! Friday night, as soon as we got home, we loaded up and went to the Fair. The kids had a blast, we spent WAY too much money for such an event, and had some super YUMMY food! Fair food is the best, I tell ya!

Dylan had a soccer game on Saturday morning. He did SO SO awesome!! I'm super proud of him. He scored 5 goals and just hustled the entire game. This is FAR from where he was 6 months ago when he played in the spring. He pouted everytime he didn't get the ball and generally just followed the group instead of actually trying to get the ball. It's amazing how much he's matured in that time period! After soccer was over, Dylan went with the IL's for a little bit and Jeremy and I took Sydni in to town. She needed some new tennis shoes in a bad way...as in, she didn't have any period! So, we went to several places and I was being picky, of course!! Had lunch, finally found her some shoes, picked up a few chairs (oustide) from Gander Mountain and headed back home. I was so tired at this point!

Didn't do a whole lot on Saturday night. Jeremy and our neighbor had went and got some wood for the winter, so they were unloading that. We ordered pizza and just chilled. Jeremy and I watched some TV after the kiddos went to bed and then I watched Step Up 2 for the 2nd time on PPV. Love that movie!!!

Sunday, got up and cleaned house. I got about 6 loads of laundry done, so all that's needed is a load of towels and one set of Dylan's sheets. Got my floors done and bathrooms. Our other neighbors were coming over to grill burgers and watch the Cowboys game...how bout them Cowboys!!!!! I was all decked out in my Tony Romo jersey ;0 Jeremy cooked the burgers and we just had fries/chips with it. I had made some cookies earlier in the day, so that was dessert :p The kids had a good time playing while we watched the game. I was SO tired last night! Normally, I can/want to stay up later than Jeremy, but I don't really even remember going to sleep last night!

It's going to be a busy day for me at work today...I can already tell!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

sounds like a FUN weekend! I am so exhausted my goal is to do absolutely NOTHING today - we'll see how that goes :D