Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Friday!

And after the past two weeks at work, I'm am SO glad the weekend is here!! Today shouldn't be TOO bad and I'm planning to scoot out a little early :) I started the day out with a Non-fat White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks...YUM!! Great way to start the day ;)

We had Open House last night for Dylan's school. He got GLOWING reviews and his teacher said he's just doing great. She said he has the BEST manners (who would have thought??) and is so polite. I guess he just acts bad for me, huh? Nice. Anyway, he was so cute! He showed us all around the school, music room, gym, cafeteria, etc. He was a proud little guy!

Tonight we have Homecoming. I'm a little less than thrilled to go for some reason. I think it's just the fact of dropping $20 on tickets and who knows how much on food while we are there. Dylan will probably be ready to go 5 min after it starts anyway! BUT, Sydni is WAY excited about it and we have this mum that we've made. I'm half-way considering asking my neighbor if she can just go with them. She's a coach's wife and it's just her and her daughter (she's Sydni's age). Would that make me a bad parent to ask?? *sigh*

We have a busy day planned for tomorrow. Soccer game at 10, then we have a b-day party in town at noon. The kids are thrilled because it's at Chuck E Cheese. Jeremy, notsomuch! LOL! Then we are going over to my grandmother's house. You see, my uncle (mom's brother) is scheduled to be at my grandmother's.

Gotta get to a meeting...more updates later!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

it is good that Dylan is good at school. I know what you mean about how it always seems that they are bad only for us - why is that? LOL

Hope you had a nice relaxing weekend!

Unknown said...

HOORAY for Dylan. Hope you had a fun weekend :)

Paula said...

Yes it's true...they are only naughty for us!! LOL!