Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Full tummy

Ahhhhhh! That's what I'm saying right now. We just got back from eating Mexican and can I just say it TOTALLY hit the spot!! I left work around 4:30, got the kids and then Sydni and I headed to Cheernastics. Afterwards we met Jeremy & Dylan there. I actually got in 30 min of reading while Sydni was doing her thing. And for those who are curious, I wish I could say I was reading something of worth and intellect...BUT I'm a sucker for trashy romance novels, so that's what I read ;p

I've got a HUGE project that I've got going on at work and my day was just beyond crazy today. The project is due by 8AM tomorrow morning....I haven't even started on my part yet. Luckily, another colleague did a lot of the work, but I've still got at least an hour or two to spend on it. It's gonna be a late night here....which means I need to get off the blog and focus on the eye-sore of an excel spreadsheet!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

HA HA HA! Do you have a library membership? You want a good romance book - read the Wild Swan series by Celeste DeBlasis - THE GREATEST *LOVE* story with a healthy amount of *trash* :D

I'm glad you enjoyed your video.

Anna's teacher never called - UGH I have to worry about it another night!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

Yes, I'm actually going to the library tomorrow to check out a photography book! Thanks for the suggestion...I'll definitely check that author out :)

The video was "da bomb".

I'm glad you are going in the morning...you'd worry yourself crazy all day wondering what she wants!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I just logged off from the office so I understand. Good luck finishing.

mytwocuddlebugs said...

woohoo!! Amy left me a comment! I feel SUPER special now! I finished shortly after 11pm, so it wasn't TOO bad....of course, then I couldn't go to sleep :(