Monday, May 19, 2008

Yes, I suck!!!

I haven't blogged all weekend!! I thought about it, but just didn't for some reason. We had a busy day Saturday, my mom and I are having a garage sale next weekend, so we were getting ready for that. Jeremy came home LATE Saturday night from his fishing trip. Sunday was kind of a lazy day...after church we went to the neighbors and had lunch, kids played outside. I was having some issues with my allergies, so I took some meds, they knocked me out! I took a 2 hr nap, which I NEVER do!!

Today wasn't a bad day work wise...for a Monday that is ;) I walked with my neighbor tonight and that felt SO good! I have to keep this up! I finally found a swimsuit today...I'm just glad I found one that I don't look like a beached whale in OR a 90 yo grandma!! LOL

Now I need a shower, cause I stink! Between tanning and then sweating in the 95 degree heat, I have definitely got some funk going on ;)

Just got done watching CSI and OMG, Horatio shot...was not expecting that!! Even though I don't like him, still was shocked!!

til tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.