Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is it Friday yet??

So we had an awesome 4th, I could have used ONE more day, but that's always the case :) The kids had a blast at the gathering that we went to...lots of fireworks and some yummy food! It is so flippin hot here that the only place you can stand to be outside is in water. I can't wait to get our pool next year! I will NEVER leave home! lol

I've been reorganizing the kid's closets and drawers trying to see what they need for fall/winter...even though that is FAR away for us Texans!!! Still, I want to be prepared. The way it works here is that if you wait until it gets cold, there is NOTHING left to be had!!

I've got big plans to paint Dylan's room this weekend, FINALLY! I've had the paint for like 3 months now :( He's so excited about it too, it's too cute :) My mom is coming to help me, so that will be fun! He has a t-ball game on Sat morning, and then they were invited to a pool b-day party after that. I'm struggling on whether or not to take them. It's for one of our neighbors that Jeremy nor I really like the parents :( They are rude and lazy! They NEVER watch their kids, always send them outside when we are (which is a lot)...their dog poops in our yard, they know it and do nothing to stop it :( The dad doesn't work, the kids go to daycare and the mom works as a nurse at a hospital 1.5 hrs away...WEIRD! Their yard looks like total ASS....dh gets so pissed about that...I mean, the dad doesn't work, you would think he could at least keep the yard looking nice. *sigh* That was a LOT of info about our neighbors, huh?? LOL Anyway, decision is still in the air as to whether we will take the kids to the party or not.

Jeremy and I started Weight Watchers on Monday. I'm on day 4 and have lost almost 2 lbs already!! I've done the program successfully before, so I know it works. I've had SUCH a hard time getting motivated and I really need to do this. My goal is 25 lbs. I think Jeremy is mainly doing it to help me, but he wants to lose about 15 himself. He'll probably lose it all in one week!!

I've been thinking about sewing, just haven't gotten in there to do anything. I've got some Halloween material that I was going to make a custom out of...I need to get started on it in hopes of actually having it done by then....plus, I've had this fabric since LAST year...

I really need to clean out the office/craft room too. Maybe tonight?? Or maybe not ;p

1 comment:

Jenn said...

so did you get it all done? I wanna see pics of his room!

I have been sewing again a little bit. I have made now 5 nursing covers and I really like them and I made a trial diaper bag with material I already had to see if I could come up with something I really liked before going out and buying fabric to make the one I want, it turned out well so I did go and buy the material and now it is midnight and I am going to get started.

I wanna start WW again - are you just doing the online one? Maybe i'll do it with you, I did SO good last time and I am only 3lbs away from pre pregnancy weight so after that I need to get working on the other extra weight, dang it!