Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm addicted...

to reading other people's blogs. I admit it. I could (and have) sit for HOURS reading blogs. I'll click on one person's and then another's from that persons blogs. I have this thing when I'm reading, I transform myself into that scenario or situation. So now I feel like I know all these people I've read about and experienced their life happenings with them. Strange, I know. I never claimed to be normal.

Anyway, I'm somewhat obsessed with photography as well. If you notice by the new list of "Blogs I like to Read", you'll figure that out ;)

If you read the blog from Monday, just to update you, Dylan seems to be acting as normal as a 5 yo can be. He was the angel child when I picked him up yesterday...funny how that works, huh?

This Friday is our school's homecoming. My mom came over last night and we made a mum for Sydni. It brought me back to my high school day's when my mom and I would spend hours (usually because we waited until the night before) making my mum's and those of my friends. It was a neat time :) Dylan had soccer practice, so it was just us girls and our hot glue gun!! Gotta love it!

Tonight is gymnastics, or as I'm calling it, Cheernastics. It's actually a Cheer class, but she's learning tumbling in it. I called Jeremy today and told him that we were either eating Mexican for dinner or I was eating it for lunch. My body is telling me today that if I don't feed it Mexican food, it will hurt someone. I think I'm going to listen to it.

Watched "The Biggest Loser" last night. It's the Families edition. LOVE that show!! Apparently, it isn't motivating me as well as it usually does since I'm wanting to eat Mexican today. *sigh*

I'm finally over the fact that my man, Favre and The Jets lost BIG time on Monday night :( I really want him to do well this season. Of course, my Cowboys are doing awesome and I'm super happy about that!!

I'm on a mission to figure out what to do for Sydni's birthday. It's October 28th. She, of course, has LOTS of ideas stemming from a sleep-over (NOT sounding fun to me!), Dazzling Diva's dress-up party, Jumpin Jacks Party-Shack (way too much $$), etc. I'm leaning towards a HSM (High School Musical for those of you that don't know :) ) party. I'd like to have the CD playing and maybe let them do karaoke? I don't know. We could do a Halloween party also. Hmmm....

I think I've done enough rambling for the moment....until later....

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love love love that you're blogging to ramble :D It makes me happy as that is what I do 99% of the time :D

I will try to get a video of Mr. Bright singing his princess songs for you :) it's AWESOME!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I sent Jeremy the link to the blog and he was like, SERIOUSLY, you have got to get off the computer!! LOL

It is very therapuetic and I'm loving it :) I'm really trying to focus on ME (hence the reason I haven't been on the forums hardly any) and this is helping!

I'd LOVE to see that video!! I just know he's precious :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are enjoying writing and focusing on yourself :)

mytwocuddlebugs said...

Amy I'd like to think I was half a good writer as you...but it makes me feel good to do it, so I'm going with it! I looked at the Associated Press and considered putting something in, but it scares me!!