Tuesday, October 7, 2008

a whole lotta nothing

That's what I did last night!! We all got home and just zoned out. Dylan actually went to sleep on the couch at 5:45!! He woke up briefly at about 8:15 and said his throat hurt and got some apple juice. He was back asleep at 8:45 and I had to wake him up at 6:45 this morning!! He was fine this morning though. Poor guy, he had a busy weekend and he was TIRED!!!

Sydni played with her Webkinz and I read a book. Jeremy watched some TV and aggravated me...apparently that's a fun thing for him to do?!?!

Anyway, I can NOT be lazy tonight...I've got laundry to do and I really need to clean Sydni's room really good. I'm not sure whether we have soccer tonight or not. We don't have a game this weekend, so I would guess not, but you never know!

I guess I should out myself on my blog...I have a new venture. I mentioned a couple of days ago that I was really into photography. Well, I have decided to make a go of it. Obviously I can't quit my day at this point, but I'm going to schedule things on the weekends and see how it works out. I am by NO means great, but I think I have a talent and I *know* that it's something I'm truly passionate about. Hopefully those two things will be a good combination. I started a website with the help of my good friend Nikki (thanks again Nikki!!!) and am in the process of having postcards printed to get my name out there. I've got a couple of sessions lined up this weekend with my neighbors to get some photos for my portfolio. To say I'm excited about this would be a huge understatement..it's all I can think about!!! I've got a business plan put together and everything. Jeremy is somewhat scared ;p I know it will be slow in the beginning, but "I have a dream" and hopefully, with a lot of hard work, it just might come true. Here's the website if you want to check it out: www.ambersegrovesphotography.com Be nice to me, it's pretty plain at this point, but it was a free template and I'm VERY html limited :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

thank ya darlin! Your website looks awesome!

Jenn said...

since I got home from Arkansas, almost 15lbs!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

that's awesome! Where at in AR do your parents live?