Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm tired :P

It's been a long week work-wise and for some reason I'm just extremely tired!! Sydni had a field trip to the zoo today with her summer camp, so we were out the door early this morning. Dylan just wanted me to "turn around and go back home." Poor kid, he's ready for the weekend!

Had a meeting with the mortgage broker today, which I was very nervous about. It went well. No additional information needed from me, we just wait until closing and they do all the behind the scenes stuff :) Works for me!

Not sure what we will do tonight, if were up to me, NOTHING, but I know the kids will probably want to get outside if it's not raining. We shall see. I should probably get the house in order to begin the HUGE job of packing tomorrow. Ugh, I fear that I'll get started and then end up with crap everywhere and more unorganized than I was to begin with! Such is life, I suppose.

No comments: