Thursday, June 28, 2007

My first post

I've thought about starting a blog before and I think this will be a good way for me to get the words/thoughts that flow freely (sometimes it's just rambling :) through my head and share some of my bright and not-so-bright with anyone who cares to read them....or just for me to reflect on.

I am a working mom of 2 kids, Sydni (5 1/2) and Dylan (almost 4). My husband also works and we have a very busy fulfilled life. We feel very blessed to have healthy, happy (most of the time) kids.

We are in the process of building our first home and that is exciting, nerve-wracking, and scary at the same time! I'm sure there will be days that I wish we hadn't decided to do this because I am NOT looking forward to moving, but I know it will be worth it in the end :)

No comments: