Friday, May 30, 2008

ahhhhh

I'm sitting in MY chair, watching "Save the last dance" and surfing...it's so nice!! I really should be in bed, but since my vacation starts tomorrow, I think I'll stay up till I feel like it ;p

The kids did NOT want to go to bed tonight! I bet it was after 10 before I finally got Dylan settled and in bed. We were outside til almost 9 though, so it was somewhat our fault. He said the ABSOLUTE cutest thing to me tonight..."Mommy, How much do you love me??" To which I replied, "to the moon and back sweet baby boy!" Uh, that kid just makes my heart melt ;) He was in such a cuddly mood tonight too...little stinker!!

So I've got this LONG list of things I want/need to do tomorrow. I'm VERY hopeful that I get at least 75% of it done. Some of it is housework and some is just errands, etc. I'm planning to take the kids to school (Sydni's last day) and daycare, then pick them up early (around 3ish) or so. I am SO looking forward to our vacation and just getting away for a few days!!

I walked with my neighbor tonight...it was SO hot and humid! UGH! Oh, and she almost stepped on a snake!!! YIKES!! We both about freaked out!! It was a baby one and after further examination we figured out it was dead, BUT it wasn't on the road the first time we had walked it, so I'm thinking it had just been run over. We'll have to be extra careful walking in that area now. SCARY!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I don't know how you keep walking in that weather you have but i'm proud of you for doing it - i'm sweating just thinking of walking right now LOL!

YAY for sweet boys and vacations :D

mytwocuddlebugs said...

It most definitely is HOT, but I guess I'm used to it somewhat. It beats walking on my treadmill and staring at the wall ;p Plus, it gets me out of the house.

And most definitely YAY for vacations!!!