Saturday, May 31, 2008

Busy days......

So yesterday (Friday), I was off work and spent the ENTIRE day cleaning house...kind of sucked really!! I did 10 (yes TEN) loads of laundry!!! Everything except the clothes on our backs were clean last night :) I did the bathrooms, swept, mopped, then swept AGAIN (damn wood floors!!) and cleaned MY room ;)

This morning we got up and went into town. Took the kids to my moms house while I ran some errands. They got to swim for 3 hrs, so they were HAPPY! I went to Kohl's, ON, and Target and exchanged/returned a few things. It was nice to have those few hours to myself!

It's now 11:20pm and I'm laying on my bed, just got done painting my toenails and now I'm just chilling out! I've got the kids and my stuff all packed and together (go me!)! The plan is to leave at 9:00am in the morning, and so far, I think we'll do that. I've got snacks and stuff to take, so I'll get that stuff together in the morning. The kids were SUPER excited when I put them to bed tonight!! You'd think we had never been on a vacation before :p We've only been on one other "real" one and it was 2 summers ago.

I'm not sure if I'll have time to post in the morning before we leave, but I'll for sure be posting and update with pics when I get back on Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'm taking my DSLR or not, but I do have a couple throw-away cameras to take.

Til next time....

No comments: