Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm tired!!!

Two nights in a row, I deserve an award ;) So today was an okay day. It started off REALLY bad with Sydni and I arguing over what she was going to wear...yet again!!! GRRR, this child of mine, seriously, I was not her biggest fan this morning :( Luckily, Dylan didn't give me any problems for once!

I went swimsuit shopping at lunch...NOT a fun thing to do! *sigh* why can't I just be 20 lbs thinner and that job would be so much easier. After that depressing feat and finding NOTHING, I went to Sonic and had a hamburger w/fries....smart, huh?? Anyway, tomorrow is a new day.

I've got to go out of town (4 hrs away) tomorrow for work. I'll drop the kids off, then hit the road first thing. I'll be gone until Friday afternoon. Jeremy will have the kids until Thursday. He's leaving Thursday with his dad to go on a fishing trip. So, my mom is staying at our house on Thursday night and will get the kids to school on Friday, etc. Hopefully I'll be home in time to pick them up.

You know what the sad thing is....I'm BEYOND excited about the thought of TWO whole nights in a hotel room ALL.BY.MYSELF!!! I'm bad, I know!

The hotel has wireless, so I'll be sure to update.

Sydni and I got her outfits figured out for the next 3 days, so cross your fingers that she doesn't wake up with a blank slate and act like she doesn't remember that ;p Would NOT surprise me!!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

I know it sucks for you (and me too actually) but I am SO glad i'm not the only one who deals with daughter issues - LONG before I feel like we should have to!

I'm glad you'll have internet while you're gone - i'd hate for you to get out your newfound *habit* of updating :D

Paula said...

There is nothing wrong with getting away for a couple of days and being happy about it!!! Soak it up! Get a massage!! Consider it a delayed Mother's Day present! :-)

mytwocuddlebugs said...

this child is gonna make me gray LONG before I should be!! ;)

Yes, gotta have the internet! I won't get to my room until around 8 tonight, but I'm gonna get my jammies on, get my laptop and camp out on the big king size bed ;)

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I like the way you think Paula!!! I think tomorrow night I'll go for a pedicure while I'm here ;)

Jenn said...

wow, what a heavenly evening it sounds like you're going to have! I am SO jealous!!!

yeah i'm going to have to talk to Nate about eating the last of stuff - he tried to eat my rainbow sherbet ice cream - I had to flat out YELL STOP EATING MY ICE CREAM (cuz milk milk ice cream makes my stomach sour especially at night)

Jenn said...

I just hate that we *depend* on things to work and when they don't UGH! it makes me insane, I mean if I knew I had to be here to actually record it then I would but it's not done that to me before - luckily it's online now so I can watch it.

I think CSI's are just getting too weird for me LOL - the last one (the las vegas one) was WAY WAY WAY to x-filesish for me - I just want them to be normal - I am excited about the finale, I hope they tie up that story line!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

LMAO about Nate eating your ice cream!! Step away buddy!!

Yeah, I am not into sci-fi, so some of the CSI's have been pretty extreme to me. I'm looking forward to the finale too!

Jenn said...

I just posted but Paula is IN the hospital :D WOO!! We might have 2 kca babies today :D

yeah i'm not much a si-fi girl either.

I'm super excited for the jazz game tonite, I hope they play well. I'm mad that it's coming on so late tho.

so are you relaxing yet?

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I am off to check out the post!! How exciting! So much for a good night's sleep huh?? :) Oh well, it's for a good cause!

Yes, I am relaxing ;) Got my jammies on and am watching Jon & Kate plus 8....just think, you will be a family of 8 before too long!!!

Jenn said...

I hope she has a quick labor too but i'm really getting sick of her not answering her phone or updating me - i'm going to be forced to beat her after she has the baby.

can you believe family of 8 - that's nuts really even for me LOL!