Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I deserve an award!

For having 2 posts in ONE day!!! lol, I seriously crack myself up. So, we had a pretty uneventful afternoon. Kids had good days at school and were in decent moods when I picked them up. Sydni had a mini-meltdown when we got home because we told her we were NOT putting the waterslide up today :( She quickly got over it when the neighbor called and invited her to play in the sprinkler with her :) Dinner was leftovers of pizza & chicken w/veggies (kind of sounds like Jenn's house this weekend, huh??! LOL), so it was super easy! I did some laundry and picked up the playroom. My neighbor and I walked our 3 miles...I'm so proud of us! I have GOT to keep this up...it makes me feel SO good.

Tomorrow will be a somewhat busy day. Since I start vacation on Friday, I'll be trying to get a few things wrapped up at work. Tomorrow is also Sydni's end of year party. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay the entire time, but I've promised her I'll be there for the video that her teacher has planned to show :)

I have some stuff to take back to Target and ON, so I'll probably do that at some point tomorrow, not sure when. I'm about to shut the laptop down and get my stinky butt in the shower, then hit the sack. I wish I had more energy to do something else productive, but I don't!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I just *love* being able to pull left overs out to feed the kids, it really makes life so much easier at dinner time. I also *love* sunny days where I can literally lock the kids outside from 4:30-6 while i'm doing dinner and we're waiting for Nate to get home - I swear I don't know what it is about that time of day but it is so chaotic!!!

if you were a fly on the wall at my house today you'd have probably been disgusted with me - I lost it for a short minute with Mia at naptime - luckily for her life she was downstairs and I was up here LOL!

Jenn said...

oh and FTR - i'll figure out some kind of award for you if you make it a week w/posts each day :D

Paula said...

YAY for posting!!! Glad your day went well!:-)

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I hear ya about that time of day, it's weird because it's the same here!!

Poor Mia....she is just asserting herself a LOT these days huh?? Age 3 was WAY worse than 2 for both of my kids!