Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not much to say tonight....

I didn't make an entry last night, mainly because I forgot. I had a hard time going to sleep last night, so I am TIRED tonight. I'm missing the kids and am glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend weather-wise, so I'm looking forward to that.

We don't have a lot of big plans, just hanging out....I'm hoping to take some good pics of the kids and Preslie :) I've got several house projects I'm in the middle of, but we'll see how motivated I am tomorrow when I get home. I've got a conf call at 8am, 4 interviews between 9-11 and then I'm planning to be in the car by noon. It's a 4 hr drive straight through and I'm anticipating some traffic going through Dallas, so probably it will probably be more like 5pm when I get back to town. I'm planning to pick the kids up, so nothing better jack with my day tomorrow because I will be PISSED!

Til tomorrow.....

3 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my gosh did you watch CSI tonite???

i'm glad you get to go home tomorrow, I hope you have an uneventful trip home and get there safely and on time :D

Jenn said...

HA HA HA! Tomorrow is SO busy I won't have time to make up for anything that didn't get done today but oh well - it'll all get done eventually right?

Paula said...

I hope that your day goes smoothly tomorrow! :-)