Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday!

So today was Sydni's end of year party at school even though tomorrow is technically her last day. Her teacher did an AWESOME job and I just love her! She has been teaching for 30 years and she is retiring this year :( She went to so much trouble and even made a DVD for EACH student to take home with them that has pictures from every field trip and holiday that they celebrated at school!!! Here's a pic of me & Sydni :)



They did some fun outside activities for about 30 min and then we had lunch...hot dogs, chips & dip, fruit, and cookies. I was SO weak and brought her back to work with me since it was an early release day...I'm already regretting that!! LOL, she is talking non-stop and I've barely gotten anything done here! I'm starting vacation tomorrow so I'm trying to get some things finished and then she and I will probably head out around 3ish. I'm so blessed to have such a great job in that I'm allowed flexibility like this! I'll log on when I get home to check email, but if someone needs me, they call my cell phone.
I've got BIG plans for tomorrow! Kids will be going to school/daycare and momma is staying HOME all by herself!!! I'm going to clean house and get things ready for us to go out of town. I'm looking forward to just doing whatever! I've got a mani/pedi scheduled in there somewhere ;)

5 comments:

Jenn said...

CUTE pic :D Yay for great last days of school!

I posted a pic for you!

so where are you guys going on vacation and for how long will you be gone so I know how much or little to bother you about not posting here :D

mytwocuddlebugs said...

LOL!! We aren't leaving until Sunday, but we are going to Great Wolf Lodge in the Dallas area. Their website is www.greatwolflodge.com and we are SO excited about it!! We'll be back home Tue evening :)

And thanks about the pic...my face looks fat, but oh well!!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

LOL!! We aren't leaving until Sunday, but we are going to Great Wolf Lodge in the Dallas area. Their website is www.greatwolflodge.com and we are SO excited about it!! We'll be back home Tue evening :)

And thanks about the pic...my face looks fat, but oh well!!

Paula said...

That pic is SO cute!!! We have a Great Wolf Lodge that Josh was talking about...it's up by Seattle...let me know how it goes! :-)

Jenn said...

your face does NOT look fat, you guys look soo cute :D

Ok, that place looks like so much fun! Ok, i'll bug you until sunday then and then i'll bug you again on wednesday :D