Monday, May 12, 2008

Update - It's been a LONG time!!!

So, when asked if I had a blog, I thought, DANGIT, I have got to get with the program and actually use this space AND keep it updated!!!

I'll start fresh today ;) Typical Monday for us, kids are always cranky on Monday afternoons. I think it's mostly because they are still tired from the weekend and trying to get back into a schedule. After getting the kids home from school and us from work, we had a "fend for yourself" night as far as dinner goes.

My neighbor and I have been talking about walking at night to try to get in shape and shed a few pounds after the HORRID experience of swimsuit shopping!! So, we went tonight and it felt SO SO good!! I'm hoping we can keep it up! Our goal is 3 times a week, so nothing too time constricting for either of us.

I'm thinking about going to eat lunch with Sydni either tomorrow or Thursday. I can't believe school is almost out this year!! Where has the time gone and I can't believe I'm about to have a FIRST GRADER!!! WOW!

I've got to sign Dylan up for t-ball tomorrow and he's SO excited about it ;) He's gonna have so much fun!!

I should feel like a bad wife because dh is ironing his own pants, but for some reason, I don't!! LOL

til next time....

6 comments:

Jenn said...

ok, if you have to feel bad that he's ironing his own pants how badly should I feel that I make Nate take them to the cleaners? LOL!

I am glad you're updating and I hope you keep it up.

I need to get walking huge and PG or not I should be doing something more than sitting here eating this sherbet ice cream :D

Paula said...

Hi! I'm Jenn's sister Paula...I'm on KCA also! :-) Just wanted to say hello! :-)

mytwocuddlebugs said...

I don't want to spoil him ;) Plus, I don't like to iron my OWN clothes, why the heck would I iron his?!? lol

And I updated tonight, twice in a row, go me!!

mytwocuddlebugs said...

Hey Paula - thanks for leaving me a comment...I was reading your blog through a link on Jenn's ;)

Anything happening with that baby tonight?!?

Jenn said...

HA HA HA!!! Yeah, it would SUCK to spoil him :D

I saw you updated again and i'm going to reply there too :D :D

Paula said...

Nothing yet! I'm working on it though!! LOL! :-)