Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's getting HOT in Herre!!!

Geesh! It was 97 today....NOT looking forward to this summer and the heat! If only we had that pool we've been talking about in the backyard!! Today was a pretty good day for us. Sydni had "field day" at school. Basically, they did little obstacle courses on the football field and she got a medal, so she was happy :) I can't believe school is almost out!! She got a report on her accomplishments and she has mastered everything she was tested on, plus got an A+ in comprehension....why can't she use those skills at home?!?!

We met Jeremy at Posados (mexican food) for dinner tonight....YUM! Got home and the kids played outside for a bit. Went walking with my neighbor...3 miles in this heat!! I smell good right about now...NOT!! LOL

I've got a BUSY day at work tomorrow, but am already looking forward to the weekend! My mom and I are having a garage sale, that should be fun ;p I'll spend most of Friday getting ready for that. Luckily we are having it at my grandma's house, so I won't have mine junked up! I really should get up and do some laundry, but I just don't feel like it! It'll still be there tomorrow night ;)

I have got to get my stinky butt in the shower now!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

ugh, that sounds hot and miserable. I am not even sure we got out of the 50's today and we were 93 yesterday, I have to say it was nice to just stay inside today.

Good luck at your garage sale, make a ton so you can shop the sale :D :D

Paula said...

Please send the warm weather this way!!! I'm SO sick of the rain!!